Rio Carnival Tickets 2014 - Early Bird Carnival Tickets Now !
HOW TO BOOK YOUR RIO CARNIVAL TICKETS FOR 2014 NOW!
Select your tickets and click BOOK MY RIO CARNIVAL TICKETS.
On next page you will be able to select number of Rio Carnival Tickets
as well as Delivery and Round Trip Transfers to Rio Sambodromo.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR 2014 RIO CARNIVAL EXPERIENCE:
Do you know you can book a package that includes Hotel, Tours and even the airfare from your hometown? Our agents are here to help you plan your Carnival experience regardless of your budget or life style. Get a Free Quote before you Get on the Groove. Visit our Help Desk online for a good start. Our agents will get back to you with a Carnival offer you can't refuse.
RIO Carnival falls February 28th to March 5th, 2014.
WHY BOOK YOUR RIO CARNIVAL TICKETS HERE!
1) Handling fee is only $10 per ticket. Not 10%.
2) IATA licensed Agency.
3) Assistance over the phone, email, skype. You talk to real people.
4) Only Agency with Hospitality Desk during Carnival.
5) Best Customer Service five years in a row.
Questions? email our Carnival Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the options below and select the type of seat of your preference. Click on each tab to learn more about each section.
Choose form FREE pick up at our Hospitality Desk located at the ATLANTICO COPACABANA HOTEL, located in Copacabana - Address Rua Siqueira Campos, 90, Copacabana, at Meeting Room Imperial at ground floor, Exclusively from 10 AM to 5PM, from From Thursday Feb 16 thru Monday Feb 11, 2014, and on Friday Feb 15 and Saturday Feb 16, 2016 for those who purchased a Winner's Parade ticket. OR
have your carnival tickets delivered to your hotel or address of choice in Rio de Janeiro, with a special courier for only US$14 per ticket. Maximum delivery charge for multiple tickets is US$ 30.
Transfers to Sambodromo
Indicate whether you want to book our roundtrip transfers to the sambodromo. Roundtrip transfers are US$ 79 per person
Need Help Selecting Your Carnival Tickets? Our experts can help.
Call 1-866-930-6020 from US/CANADA or 44-203-203-353-7909 from UK/Europe. A Carnival Expert will help you make your choice.
Benefit from our excellent customer service and expertise.
- Get our Complete Rio Carnival 2014 Guide with Insiders´ Recommendations.
- Detailed Description and Explanation of the Parade - You will also receive our comprehensive Parade description to help you prepare for the big event and better understand it. It will contain the history and a good description of the components of the Parade and explain how it works as a competition. You will receive practical instructions and recommendations how to get to the Sambodromo, find your sector and what to take. It will also explain how to use your tickets and what it entitles you to.
- Picking up your Tickets - After booking your carnival ticket, you will receive e-voucher by email which have to be exchanged for actual tickets once you get to Rio de Janeiro, thru our Hospitality Desk located in Copacabana Beach. Actual tickets are only released by Carnival authorities a few days before the event to avoid counterfeit Our Hospitality Desk will be functioning at the ATLANTICO COPACABANA HOTEL and tickets may be exchanged from Thursday February 25th thru Monday February 11th, 2014, and on Friday February 15th, 2015 for those who purchased a Winner's Parade ticket. From 10AM to 5PM, local time.
- Round the clock Customer Support - We will stand by you until the Samba Parade has finished. We will make sure that you are informed about all your options during Carnival and receive all information materials in time. Any of your e-mails and queries will be replied by an assigned professional representative quickly and efficiently.
Tips and Recommendations:
Read the following to protect yourself from fraudulent ticket sales!
- Our Handling fee is only US$10 per ticket, NOT 10%.
- Purchase your tickets through a reliable source. (travel agents and hotels)
- Tickets consist of two parts, a magnetic card and a paper slip. Double check that you receive both parts. If you buy tickets for the tables or frisas, you also should receive a plastic card to wear around your neck.
- Do not purchase RIO CARNIVAL tickets from scalpers at the gates.
- Do not plan on discounted rates or free admission after the parade has started.
- Do not buy used tickets in hopes that they will get you past the guards.